Jewish Campus Leaders
Jewish Campus Leaders is the platform for building student life at Hillel of San Diego that is radically inclusive. Jewish Campus Leaders are change agents, interested in honing their skills to make college life better for their community. JCLs, with the support of a Hillel professional coach, are at the forefront of community programming, social activism, Israel engagement and building Jewish life.
As a JCL, you’ll be paired with a coach from the Hillel team who will help you effect the change you wish to see across campus, connecting you with the resources and support you need to be a leader at San Diego State University. JCLs also have access to a cutting-edge professional mentorship opportunity, pairing students with a successful leader in their intended career where they can hone crucial skills before entering the workforce.
What you’ll get:
- A coach on the Hillel staff to help you execute your ideas and navigate campus and community resources.
- A professional mentor based on shared interests and career trajectories to guide your entry into the workforce
- On and off-campus space for hosting meetings, programs and events.
- Financial resources and crowdfunding capabilities to make your vision a reality.
- Advertising for your initiatives through an extensive social media and editorial network.
- A network of like-minded peers with a shared passion for social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Access to micro-communities to serve as a support system and sounding board for your interest niche.
In Partnership With: